Create a realistic social media analytics plan based on your goals while learning essential social media analytics tools to monitor success.
Social Media Analytics Essentials can get your social media efforts on track by helping you create a realistic social media analytics plan based on your goals and resources. Once your goals and baselines are established, learn how different social media analytics tools can help you troubleshoot and realign your efforts to meet your goals.
Follow author and new media expert Deltina Hay as she helps you outline a social media analytics strategy that can help you identify your overall goals, establish measurable baselines, and find the right analytics tools for your needs.
Take the Social Media Analytics online video course today and:
- Plan a social media analytics plan according to your goals
- Learn how to use free analytics tools like HootSuite, Social Mention, and Klout
- Create a plan for measuring your social media efforts so you don't waste time
- Learn how to use Google Analytics to measure social media
What you get:
- 4 video lessons
- 2 downloadable worksheets with resources
- Forums to ask questions
- Quiz to test your knowledge
- Printable Certificate of Completion (with passing grade on quiz)
- 6 month access to course and forums