Learn to create an impressive social presence for any business or organization.
Careful planning, understanding the tools, and applying proven tactics can give your business or organization an edge in the Social Web. This course is ideal for businesses new to social media or for marketers who want to rejuvenate their existing social media strategy.
Follow author, professor, and new media expert, Deltina Hay as she discusses how businesses use social media; social media strategies for public relations, brands, small businesses, and nonprofits; and which tools are best for each type of business.
Take the Social Media for Business Success online video course today and:
- Learn to create a manageable social media plan for any business
- Discover which tools are the best fit for your business or organization
- Create a social media plan for small business, brands, and nonprofits
- Understand the role social media plays in public relations functions
- Outline a content marketing plan to boost digital marketing efforts
- Learn techniques for promoting, integrating and automating your social media efforts
- Craft an analytics plan to track what is working and what is not
What you get:
- 13 video lessons
- 6 downloadable worksheets with resources
- Forums to ask questions
- Quiz to test your knowledge
- Printable Certificate of Completion (with passing grade on quiz)
- 6 month access to course and forums