Prepare social media guidelines, policies, and listening programs relevant to your organization while exploring digital ethics issues.
Social media guidelines and policies can be as important as your social media plan. Social media policies can keep your organization from making disastrous mistakes on social media channels, and help you adhere to industry regulations.
Social media guidelines guide your employees on how to represent your organization online, and help to establish online consistency for your company or brand.
Take the Social Media Guidelines and Policies online video course today and:
- Learn how to prepare social media guidelines for your business or organization
- Prepare social media policies for any business or organization
- Learn about social media copyright issues and creative commons
- Explore digital ethics issues
- Create a social media listening program
What you get:
- 6 video lessons
- 3 Worksheets with resources
- Forums to ask questions
- Quiz to test your knowledge
- Printable Certificate of Completion (with passing grade on quiz)
- 6 month access to course and forums